Donate Goods & Services
The following items are needed at the ranch. Everything on the Amazon links should also be available at Murdock’s or Big R.
- Pyranha fly spray
- PYRANHA Wipe N Spray Fly Protection ALL SIZES (1 Bottle) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I7CF2LO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_HcErDbVBYFVN1
- Fly masks in all sizes
- Pure MSM supplement- any brand
- AniMed Pure MSM 2.25lb https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000HHOASO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_kfErDbQB27522
- Electrolyte Powder
- Farnam Apple Elite Electrolyte, 5 lbs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003XV5NCI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_zgErDbJ46YCXC
- Pure Lysine supplement- any brand
- Vita Flex Pure Lysine, 151 Day Supply, 4 lbs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000OOC01Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_LhErDb7FS3ZYT
- Any brand bags of shavings
- Bed sore boots
- Professionals Choice Equine Bed Sore Boot Front Leg, Pair (Universal Size, Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003VV1KVS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_skErDbDSF75G2
- Nutrena Safe Choice Maintenance grain
- Nutrena Safe Choice Senior grain
Promise Ranch appreciates your donations of most used:
- Therapy equipment
- Ranch equipment
- Other goods
A Special Thanks
Congratulations to Mitchell Butler for completing two Eagle Scout projects at Promise Ranch. On October 16th and 18th, Mitchell Butler led his mother, Jennifer Butler, Mrs. Lisa Powell-DeJong and many high school friends in the construction of four stained wooden benches with backs. The very attractive and functional benches are strategically located on the Promise Ranch property, complementing the relaxing nature of our bucolic home. Thank you Mitchell and your team.
Promise Ranch Volunteer Chris Vanderpool researched and redesigned our chicken coop for the improved comfort and health of our 12 feathered friends. Neighbors, Gary Butler and his son Mitchell, installed a solar panel door for exit-entry and an interior heat panel. An east-side functional window was installed for improved ventilation. Also, they built an exterior wood plank ramp and installed a dropping board to aid in the easy cleaning of the coop. Of course, perch areas are also a welcome addition and an outside PVC tube feeder. It was wonderful teaming and brainstorming to make this project a reality. The chickens love the remodeled chicken coop!