A Home Where We All Belong
Our New Home Where We All Belong
Promise Ranch Therapies & Recreation has found a home that offers solace and safety for all our clients, volunteers, staff and incredible animals – large and small, who are a part of our PRTR community.
Our new property is in a prime Castle Rock location, minutes from I-25. Is this convenient for current and future clients? Yes! Our new property has good bones and will require some work to make it beautiful. Do we have wonderful volunteers who will help? Yes!
We envision our Ranch to be a haven of learning and healing for all. A place where kids and horses get dirty, a place where people grow in ways they hadn’t thought possible, and a place where we all belong.
The property we purchased for our Equine-Assisted Services program is 49 years old and has good bones, but needs many repairs and updates. To move toward our goal of being a paramount place of healing and learning,
we urgently need to:
- Update the bathrooms and make them ADA accessible
- Repair the fences on 17 acres
- Transform the horse runs from uninspiring places into paradise paddocks, where our herd can live in a natural setting and is mentally and physically engaged in their off-therapy time
- Convert the barns into bright, open and friendly environments for our horses and clients
- Purchase supplies for therapy rooms
- Create a community garden
Please help us to protect the future of Promise Ranch and make a donation today.